- In May of 1979 Graduated from Memphis State University Herf School of Engineering.
- August of 1979 to December of 2013, 34 years working for one of the largest publicly held Mid-south construction companies. Working from the bottom up from construction layout and estimating to company president for the last 20 years.
- 34 years’ experience in developing and managing the growth of asphalt & concrete paving operation, roadway, airport construction projects, sand and gravel operations, river limestone quarry and marine company.
- March of 2014 had the opportunity to become self-employed and entered the privately owned & operated construction & engineering market.
- January 2014 became a general partner in a long established family run business, Crisp Contractors.
Contact us at (870) 735-7353 or through our online form.